Novartis Oncology is committed to helping you get the medicines you need. Getting access to medications can sometimes be difficult or confusing. Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) offers tools and support designed specifically to help make that process easier.
Support for patients includes:
- Help you understand your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities through the insurance verification process
- Help you identify/determine pharmacies covered by your plan
- Provide insurance and Medicare education
- Provide information about financial assistance that may be available
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in over 160 languages
- One single point of contact to help guide you through getting access to the medicine prescribed by your doctor
To learn more, call 1-800-282-7630.
Mobile Administration Program:
How the Mobile Administration Program Works
Just 4 Simple Steps to Receive Your Injections at Home
- Your doctor recommends you for the program and submits your enrollment form.
- Your eligibility is verified.
- You will receive a call to schedule your next injection at your convenience.
- MAP nurse who is specially trained in the mixing and administration of Sandostatin LAR Depot meets you at a convenient time and place and gives the injection, makes the next appointment, following up with a reminder, and notifies your doctor that you received your injection.
Mobile Administration Program Eligibility
MAP is available to all eligible patients for whom Sandostatin LAR Depot has been prescribed for an FDA-approved indication.
- Residents of all states except Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, and Rhode Island can participate
- MAP is available to eligible patients covered by most commercial plans (HMO, PPO, etc.) generally available to patients with commercial insurance
- The Program is not available for patients insured by Medicare, Medicaid or other federal or state programs
- Print the enrollment form and discuss with your doctor if you're a candidate for MAP
Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Administration Program For Eligible Patients