After your doctor prescribes monthly injections of Sandostatin® LAR Depot (octreotide acetate for injectable suspension), one of the first questions you will probably have is, "Will my insurance pay for it?" The answer will depend on the details of your individual insurance coverage. To assist you with your questions about health insurance coverage, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, the maker of Sandostatin® LAR Depot, sponsors a free hotline staffed by a consulting team.
Through PEAK, support is available to help you:
- Access your medication
- Navigate the insurance process
- Learn how to successfully manage your injections
- Find additional organizations and patient groups
PEAK aims to make it easier for you to find the support you need.
HOW TO CONTACT PEAK
By phone: 1-877-503-3377
Support for Patients Includes:
- Help understanding insurance coverage
- Co-pay assistance for commercially insured patients
- Information about third-party organizations that offer day-to-day support
- Patient Care Coordinators who are able to provide information in over 240 languages
Imagery supplied by Getty Images