How to Enroll
To enroll in the Sandostatin LAR Depot co-pay program, please visit Copay.NovartisOncology.com and download a co-pay card and claim form. For each subsequent injection of Sandostatin LAR Depot, a blank claim form can be downloaded by clicking below and then can be submitted with an explanation of benefits and a copy of your insurance card.
The program will issue a 16-digit virtual debit card number for you to use to pay for your out-of-pocket Sandostatin LAR Depot co-pay expenses. You may authorize your physician’s office to submit the necessary claim information on your behalf, to receive and retain the 16-digit virtual debit card number, and to process payments on your behalf. You may also submit claims independently and maintain sole ownership of the 16-digit virtual debit card number.
Patient Assistance Now Oncology
Our Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) program was created to assist you with accessing your Novartis medicine(s) —from insurance verification to financial assistance—all through a knowledgeable and supportive call center.
Novartis Oncology is committed to helping you get the Novartis medicine(s) you need. Access to medicine(s) can sometimes be difficult or confusing. PANO offers resources and support designed specifically to help make that process easier.*
PANO can offer the following services:
- Help with understanding your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities throughout the insurance verification process
- Aid with identifying the pharmacies covered by your insurance plan
- Insurance and Medicare education
- Information about financial assistance that may be available*
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in more than 160 languages
- One single point of contact to help guide you through getting access to the Novartis medicine(s) prescribed by your doctor
*Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation does not guarantee success in obtaining reimbursement or financial assistance. Third-party payment for medical products and services is affected by numerous factors, not all of which can be anticipated or resolved.
To learn more, call 1-800-282-7630 or visit Patient.NovartisOncology.com.